We went to the Friday night worship service at Solid Rock Jesus Church. I think we met around a 1,000 students from all campuses around Portland. It was great to meet them with coffee in the foyer, to worship God with them, to listen together to the story of Jonah, and to break the bread and drink the wine. In the crowd, we ran into two of Kindra's friends from George Fox.
I have already been at the internship for four full days! It went by so fast. During my studies in Leiden I used to not like laboratory work at all, but now, it is just great, I think because the perspective of the research is way more interesting than a one afternoon pipetting session with 50 students simultaneously. I work from 9am till 5 or 6pm.
Tonight we are going to an Annual Mardi Gras Ball at the house of Josh, fiancée of Hannah, somewhere here in Portland. It's going to be a Mississippi like party. Check this to taste the atmosphere
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Haha, supergrappig :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHope you had fun!