IN PORTLAND, OREGON
Nice pics! :-) But I want a story too. ;-) Not sure whether I like being called Jane Knock. Jane is OK, but Knock sounds so... Well, Knock-ish.
Nice pics, dude.... And I want to hear the story of that tie....
Haha I laughed so hard reading Janneke's response here to being called Jane Knock. I was wondering what that was about. Is that just in English? Haha. I love you and these pictures.
Nice pics! :-) But I want a story too. ;-)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNot sure whether I like being called Jane Knock. Jane is OK, but Knock sounds so... Well, Knock-ish.
Nice pics, dude.... And I want to hear the story of that tie....
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHaha I laughed so hard reading Janneke's response here to being called Jane Knock. I was wondering what that was about. Is that just in English? Haha. I love you and these pictures.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen